Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do you remove acrylic water spills from stainless steel and glass surfaces?

I was using the acrylic water to make floral arrangements and spilled some on my glass table and stainless steel refrigerator door. Oops!

How do you remove acrylic water spills from stainless steel and glass surfaces?
You might be able to scrape it off with a butter knife or something. Or you could use a scratch pad and see if that will take it off. I%26#039;m not sure if you could use something like turpentine or paint thinner to see if that will loosen it up. I don%26#039;t know whether or not it will harm the stainless steel or not but I know it wont hurt the glass. You just need to clean it really well after it%26#039;s done. You could also see if there is a customer service number or website on the back of the bottles to call and see if they have any ideas for getting it off of a surface once it has set up.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment